Smart Labs, Automation and Technology promises to reduce time to market, enhance scientific collaboration and optimize R&D.
Yet, in a highly regulated, complex environment it is critical that anyone embarking on a Lab 4.0 journey can define an effective roadmap, instil a culture of innovation and measure performance.
Join smart lab specialists and solution providers at the Smart Lab, Automation and Technology US Virtual Summit (16 Nov) to hear best practice and discover how to:
- Drive lab digitalization and implement emerging technology solutions at scale
- Assess the value proposition for lab automation and develop a roadmap for successful implementation
- Digitally optimize your laboratory workflows to drive efficiency, productivity and quality gains
- Create and implement an effective data quality and analytics strategy which facilitates improved decision-making and accelerates drug discovery and research
- Manage the mindset and culture shift required for digital empowerment and successful transition to end-to-end laboratory automation
- Align your strategy with the evolving vendor landscape to create strong partnership-driven relationships with solutions providers
- Achieve enhanced cross-functional scientific collaboration with optimized smart lab connectivity